Wednesday 21 November 2012

yarn along

Joining in with the yarn along.
Finished off these socks for Roghan. They are made from the leftover yak wool that I made chris' socks from.
Also discovered how hard it is to photograph dark grey socks!


mama made trousers too!



Finished my peaks island hood, I love it so much it is being worn all the time with everything. I think I mentioned last week that I loved this yarn (fez - debbie bliss), but can I just say that I really really love this yarn!






Also been making lots of little gifts to send away, free star pattern here, and ravelry pages here, here, and here.





Can't wait to see what everyone else is doing, happy yarn along.
Jo x 

15 comments:

  1. The wee little sock are adorable and so are the little pants.
    Your Peaks Island Hood looks smashing and if I had one I would wear it all the time too. You look beautiful modeling it!
    Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hood!!! I need to see what that pattern is about. Dark yarn is always hard to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lots of lovely projects! I haven't seen the Fez yet, I shall have a look for it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful knitting and crochet. Those little stars a soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hood is so beautiful. Looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hood is amazing! Beautiful work. Also, the little toys are so sweet. Thank you for sharing the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hoodie looks wonderful on you!!! (I'd never take it off either!) You little croched goodies are adorable, too!!! Elving has been going on at your house, too, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been on the lookout for baby socks that actually stay on. How are those so far?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those little gnomes! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty sweater! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely hood, I want one!! Cute socks too, you did well photographing them. You've been so busy, love the Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, those wee little guys are so sweet. :) LOVE!
    and the hood looks perfect and cozy, just right for a beach visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is nothing cuter than tiny little socks. :-) Your Peaks Island Hood turned out amazing and the little gnomes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your Peaks Island Hood is amazing ! I have it in my library already, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your hood turned out beautifully! how cozy and soft it looks in that yarn. and yak socks sound so amazing, they look awesome and your little sweetie seems happy in them. such cute pants too!

    ReplyDelete