Monday 9 July 2012

the guessing game

I love it when your knitting something and on the needles it looks like absolutely nothing except a random mish mash of yarn, and then the sewing up process transforms it gradually into something recognizable. I was working on this the other day when chris walked in and inquired what I was making. When I stopped and looked at it I agreed that it did look like a whole lot of nothing.


It was something though... a tiny cardigan for a tiny mouse. This little mouse is actually for Faith's birthday next week so anyone who knows us... don't let the cat (mouse) out the bag!



The cardi is a free pattern here, and the mouse is from mollie makes issue 11. You can download the templates for the mouse body here for free but the instructions are only in the magazine.

Jo x 

No comments:

Post a Comment